Latin Elephant engages in research to inform infrastructure, community practice, urban policy and service delivery in regeneration programmes across London by:
- Working alongside local organisations, academics and think tanks to present a stronger and evidence based case about the needs of Latin Americans affected by regeneration in London.
- Promoting creative and particpatory approaches to engage the Latin American community in urban regeneration proceses and advocacy.
- Gathering ervidence and engaging with local groups to advocate for the inclusion of Latin Amerians in urban policy frameworks at Borough level.
- Advocating for a more inclusive understanding of urban policy in London.
- Promoting the contribution that migrant and ethnic economies make to London’s diverse economies and cultures.
- Advocating for the need to include migrant and ethnic economies in the London Plan.